Sunday, May 16, 2010

[100515] UFO Replies


Fan : Do you remember me
Sungmin : Who are you…ㅋㅋㅋ
Fan : Oppa ㅜ^ㅜ I’m having a nose-bleeding
Sungmin : What’s wrong…is it because…did you study so hard, didnt you ? ㅜ ㅜ Let’s take a proper rest! Aja !
Fan : Ah-oo I’m bored
Sungmin : I hope I can feel bored ^^ If you’re bored let’s promote for Vol4 for us ~~~ We are in the middle of practicing! Kya kya
Fan : Teukie-oppa ! Recently I really like oppa ㅋㅋ But I am 13 years old younger than oppa…
Leeteuk : Age is just a number !! ㅋㅋ
Fan : I miss you I love you
Leeteuk : I know ~~^^
Fan : It will be a big success day for Miinah ~~♥ ♥
Leeteuk : Yeah yeah !!!
Fan : Please dont fall sick, and do you sleep well ? Please be careful not to catch a cold and please eat a lot !
Ryeowook : Please really be careful not to catch cold ~~ Especially be careful with the places that having many people !! I love you ~
Fan : Yesung………..It has to be you* !!!
Yesung : Why
Yesung’s song for “Cinderella sister”
Fan : Because of Heenim’s word on radio I really look forward to read Cloud-nim’s thanks to ~~^^
Yesung : If you read that will you be surprised ?

source : onsaemiro fancafe
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
may take out with full credits

1 comment:

  1. ryeowook oppa, im from philippines.. please pull your hair back so i can see your face..
    aja!!!saranghae

    ReplyDelete