Tuesday, May 18, 2010

[100518] Eunhyuk’s Cyworld Photo Entry

2010.05.18 05:07

The feeling is a little weird… Setting out with the feelings of debut…
So nervous until (I) can’t even sleep properly…
3 days 5 hours? Almost not sleeping? … T T.
The thighs and knees are a little bruised, did not sleep properly (and) face was a little swollen…
Really in this life that is not that good, did my very best in order to have the most perfect stage…
There is little pity (in the stage) ~~~~~~~~~ even though it was already very remarkable….
The moment (I was) standing on the stage, the tears is coming out….
Although I managed to hold back.. ^^
Now even feel like crying when looking at me on the stage with all of the members…
The seats that are filled with sapphire blue… If (I) cry the eyeliner will come off… So I hold it back…ㅋㅋ
Hoping/Awaiting for good results.. Although it is definately..
Even if that is not the case, also want to do the activities properly without regret…
As compared to others, I want to enjoy the stage I am on…
I want to become the brightest light on the stage…
The other members are really too handsome… Not that shiny during most of the time..ㅋㅋ
Also, really want to see our ELF… alot ~~~~~!!! ^^
Protecting us/Being with us like that… Thank you ^^
See me once per day!!!!!
We are!!!!!! Super Juni~~~or!!!!!

credit: Lee Hyukjae’s cyworld + 银赫家族
chinese translation: 小白
english translation: minoko2440 @ sapphirepearls.com
take out with full credits and do not add ur own

No comments:

Post a Comment