Friday, June 18, 2010

[100617] Donghae’s Message to Thai Fans for Maxim Contact Lenses

Donghae left a message to Thai fans regarding his visit for the filming of Maxim contact lenses commercial.



Here it is for the translation.

My name is Donghae(said in Thai)

Hi, I’m Super Junior Donghae. I’m currently doing activities to promote our fourth album with the song BONAMANA. With all the love from the fans, the song had taken the top spot of music charts. I want to thank everyone for the love you gave us. I just got the good news that I’ll be going to Thailand alone to see the fans because I was chosen as a presenter for Maxim Contact Lenses. I’ll be seeing everyone on June 21st. I’m looking forward to a great experience. Please come to give me lots of support. See you all next week. Please take care and don’t get sick. See you on June 21st. Thank you.

Credits: Asianism
Reuploaded by: Yamatow @ Youtube.com
Translation by: chibihime @sapphirepearls.com
Shared by: Zunjiwu @ SJ-WORLD.NET

Take out with full and proper credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment