Thursday, June 3, 2010

Super Junior Schedule in Singapore

Super Junior will come to Singapore with just 9 members, Kyuhyun will not be coming, they will be taking SQ603, on the 6th afternoon at 2.15PM, their plane will land at Singapore.

There's news saying that because they’re only staying in Singapore for half a day, their schedule is packed, not to delay their schedule, they will go through Jet Quay VIP exit.

Once they reach Singapore, they will rush to marina bay sands for rehearsal, after that, they will go and wash up and get dressed. They will have a press conference with the local media at 5.30PM.

After the press conference, they will need to prepare for the “Super Junior Galaxy concert” at 7.30PM.

Once the concert ends, they will need to rush to the airport to take the plane back to Korea to continue their promotion for their new album.

From: 新明日报

Translated By: [S]

credits : SGSJELFs

3 comments:

  1. omona..working for 24hours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAAA thanks so much I've been looking for more details everywhere but couldn't find it. Oh man I wish I could go. D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi~ I am Korean SJ fan.
    I want to talk with you.
    Please can you send e-mail to me?
    my e-mail is 'k_crown@naver.com'
    Please...

    ReplyDelete