Saturday, May 8, 2010

[100507] Shindong's Message to ELF



Trans;

Hello everyone, I am Super Junior's Shindong!
During this warm summer, Super Junior returns with our brand-new fourth album.
It feels as if it was yesterday when the song SORRY SORRY was released.
I cannot believe it has been so long since then.
I am already a singer who has released four albums, I am an idol!

Fourth album, wow~ It is already the fourth album.
In terms of years, it has been almost five years.
Our fourth anniversary has also passed... This is too amazing.
I am not sure which song it is in this new album that everyone will like...
Although the title song is not bad, the album also contains many nice songs.
Because it is a standard album, please love the other songs too.
Got it?
I'm Shindong!

Source: SMTown
Credit: 雪凌儿 @ SJ宝蓝阁
Translated by yurim_sj♥ @ SJ-WORLD.NET

1 comment:

  1. yes,shindong.
    i got it^^
    i'll always love super junior song^^

    ReplyDelete