Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mothers Day....

Hello...my name is Suraya Zahrim...

Many of you know that Mother's Day is a celebrated day for our dearest MOM,MOMMY,OMMA,MAMA as a THANK YOU gift because they're the ones who make us born in this world......

As for me~~im very thankful because she is the most lovely,beautiful,hardworking woman in the WORLD!!!

and the best part is that she's MY MOM!!!!

therefore i wanna share some quotations:

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love. - Mildred B. Vermont

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. - Attributed to Claudia Ghandi

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
Unknown

Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. - Stevie Wonder

As is the mother, so is her daughter. Ezekiel 16:4


I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!!!!!
I LOVE MAZLINA ZAINAL!!!!

This picture is taken by Donghae in his Twitter..In Korea,they give Carnation Flower as a gift to their mother and father on Parents Day~and he misses his dad~

Donghae Quote in Twitter:

A carnation I just bought even though it’s little bit late…But…Miss you…^^



No comments:

Post a Comment