Monday, May 31, 2010

[100531] Eunhyuk - 3 FanCafe Entries, on May 24th, 28th & 29th

uh-hut !!!!!
10.05.26 04:24

Hey everybody!!! OnlyU family people~~~~
Where did all of you go ㅜ ㅜ
Why there is no activity here like this ?
Come on….let’s try something to make it aliveㅋㅋㅋ
What should I do? ㅋ
I miss (it) ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

??
10.05.28 04:03
The entry below….who…..wrote it ?
Was there someone hacked my ID again ?
You want the attention rite??…….I didnt write words like that…
Of course you want the attention…..writing the nice words and (post) here once everyday…
This sounds a little awkward ㅜ ㅜ
However since it seems like (here) has become alive are you happy ? ㅋㅋ
Indeed OnlyU…..ㅋㅋ I’m really surprised~ jjang!!!!!

Ah…it’s scary ㅜ ㅜ
10.05.29 02:01
I had deleted the entry but you logged in by my ID again…..
Eu-ah….it’s really scary ㅜ ㅜ
Anyway the two entries below as well as this are really from me~
Everybody must be confused now rite ? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
In the past I didnt use those like hong-hong-hong-hong or ^ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ^ in my written ㅋㅋㅋ
It’s not that I didnt use it on purpose however it’s really me now
What am I sayingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
To confirm (that it’s me) after writing this I will go to mihihompy and post a photo there ~^^
The photo of the trophy for being no.1!!!!
And I has read the entry that people who manage this cafe wrote~
OnlyU has come to the state like now……uhm…….thank you for working hard !!!!
I will help with the thing I can do too ~ fighting !!!!!!!
OnlyU hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ^

If anyone is confused, Eunhyuk just pretended that someone hacked his daum account and leave entry at his fancafe….all those 3 entries above were from him ^^


Credits : onlyU fancafe
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
may take out with full credits and dont add in your own credits

No comments:

Post a Comment