Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sulli & Amber Mentioning Heechul & Eunhyuk in THE STAR Interview

Sulli: “I hope to have achievements in terms of acting in future. Not long ago when I was on SJ Heechul sunbae’s radio show, I felt that it was really nice to watch, and wished I myself could have DJ activities. Of course, the MC job right now is also really good.”


Source: THE STARKorean to Chinese translation: super静 @ sulliworld.com [x]Chinese to English translation: bulletproof@ sj-world.net




Amber really hopes to be like Super Junior’s Eunhyuk sunbae who can rap handsomely. “I want to know if my fans like the me who can rap very well and is funny as well, hoho!’


Source: THE STARKorean to Chinese translation: super静 @ amberfamily.com [x]Chinese to English translation: bulletproof@ sj-world.net

No comments:

Post a Comment