Thursday, June 10, 2010

[100609] Yesung and Siwon - UFO Town Replied

ELF: Heechul ah...(I) miss you...(I) sent you messages but (you) didn't reply me! I'm rolling on the ground already*! Whatever that has happened to your CY, it doesn't matter**! Your every move! China petals, Geng's fans and ELF would all know!
Yesung: The weather has been warm lately isn't it? Don't end up getting a heatstroke, stay healthy! Bye~


*Literal translation. Meaning: An action done out of frustration
**I think the fan meant Heechul hasn't been posting on his cyworld for awhile (as we know, he's been more active on twitter) but they still know his current happenings.


ELF: BONAMANA~ Beauty ah*! the 4th CB sell number 1! (china ELF) SJ~fighting
Siwon: Thanks to everyone, Ohmylady!'s airing has sucessfully ended, (I) feel regretful (,) let's just continue to pay attention to Bonamana then. ^^


*written in English except 'Beauty ah'


Source: SJ baidu bar
Translation: melissa.ng97 & bulletproof@ sj-world.net

No comments:

Post a Comment