Tuesday, June 1, 2010

DongHae, “Once I have my eyes on a girl, I will make her my girl”


Super Junior DongHae reveals his unique theory of love relationship.

DongHae was recently on MBC Yoo JaeSeok Kim WonHee’s Come To Play aired on 31st May. And on the show, he said, “Once I have my eyes on a girl, I will make her my girl.”

But before he had said that, DongHae had revealed that he has once impersonated as an overseas fans and hugged WonderGirls SunYe. And the MCs asked, “By any chance, do you have a thing for Sunye?” And DongHae explained, “I’m a fan. Since I saw the audition, I have been watching her on TV. I hope she will continue to do well.”

Meanwhile, on the show HyeLim also chose Super Junior KyuHyun as her favourite member on the show.

source: kbites

No comments:

Post a Comment