Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Leeteuk “Trying to Seize Japanese Fans Uses Japanese..Learns That it was Foul Language”


Super Junior Leeteuk has revealed a story that he experienced when he was promoting overseas.
Leeteuk said, “when performing in Japan, I thought I could seize Japanese fans if I use Japanese when I’m singing” explaining that “it was when singing Gee.”
Leeteuk said, “There was a word stupid in the lyrics, so I cutely sang ‘baka,’ but the fans’ reactions were weird. I learned that ‘baka’ is not a cute word that we use and actually is a foul language that has all the bad meanings.” His story made everyone burst into laughter.
The show airs on May 31st 11:15 PM.

please copy ALL the below information when redistributing
CREDITS
Source: Newsen
Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS WITHOUT EDITING

No comments:

Post a Comment