Friday, May 21, 2010

[100521] Chu Gayeol “I had recieved a special confession from Suju Sungmin”

Singer Chu Gayeol revealed that he had received a special confession from member Sungmin of boy band Super Junior.
On the radio show SBS Love FM ’s corner “Live! Live!” on May 19th, Chu Gayeol said that he had received a confession from Suju Sungmin saying that he wanted to try playing guitar with him.
Chu Gayeol said “Among the hoobaes Super Junior that I taught how to play the guitar Sungmin is the one who got to play so well very soon” and Sungmin had said to me “If there are chances I want to play the guitar on the stage with me”.
He also said “To see a hoobae like Sungmin’s improvement in playing guitar’s skill I feel very great and my effort didnt go waste” with proud.


Chu Gayeol is a singer of SM, SJT’s “Dont go away” is a remake song of his, Sungmin had performed “Just the two of us” with him at SM concert in Seoul and Chu Gayeol’s X-mas concert last year.


original article is here
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
may take out with full credits and dont add in your own credits

shared by ohaixena @ www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment