Sunday, May 23, 2010

[220510] Dream Concert – Chinese ELF fan-account EXC TRANS

*FAN ACCOUNT OF DREAM CONCERT
BY A CHINESE ELF*
* TAKE OUT ONLY WITH FULL CREDITS *

* Omitted part about her reaching the stadium/ purchasing the ticket *
Firsly, I want to talk about Heechul. This kid really make it impossible for me to focus on the performance of others. Because he is the MC, so whenever others are performing, he will be standing there and he is SOOOOO busy. He will be shaking and dancing no matter who is performing. Especially girls’ group, especially Wonder Girls’ performance.

And I really want to say that Heechul is really very caring and considerate. Actually there is a few Cassies at Dream Concert, and they were calling out the 5 TVXQ members’ names. During preparation time of other singers, Heechul mentioned Cassies and TVXQ not only once, making people feel touched. Cassies were so touched that they started Heechul’s support*. He even sang a little.
(* T/N: not sure about this. maybe shouting Heechul’s name?).
The whole atmosphere in Dream Concert is very HIGH.
* Omitted part on her changing seats *
During introduction, Leeteuk not only introduced himself, he even said “I’m Hankyung, I’m Kangin, I’m Kibum”. Even though it’s like a joke, but it made all ELFs feel warm at hearts.
During Sorry Sorry, I dashed all the way to the front of the stage. My man Lee Donghae is just right in front of me. Oh My God! He didn’t left that position throughout and I keep screaming his name. It has been about a year plus since I last saw him, my tears feel like it is going to drop when I saw him. At the end, its everyone singing the celebratory song for Korea.
Our boys are very caring, keep waving to the Blue-sea ELFs sitting at the far-end. Suddenly, Minho walked towards Donghae and started whispering to his ears. Donghae pointed to the furthest direction where the ELFs are sitting and gave a thumbs-up. That was for a second only so perhaps some ELFs didn’t catch it. I was so lucky to see that, and also saw the boys’ hearts. Until the very end, the boys keep waving on stage and were the last to leave the stage. All they wanted to do was to see ELFs properly, and let ELFs see them more. They keep waving towards the direction of the blue sea.
Super Junior’s fan-support and fan-cheers exploded the whole Dream Concert. I’d like to thank the SBS Staffs in particular. Because they keep filming the sapphireblue sea, giving the best scene to ELFs. Perhaps when it was broadcast, the scenes will be cut, but at least they gave ELFs the best presents. The sapphireblue sea’s chants were the most shocking ones.
Fan-account by : 臭雯子wendy @ Super Junior’s baidu bar
Translated by: minoko2440 @ sapphirepearls.com
Take out with full credits and do not add your own

No comments:

Post a Comment