Saturday, May 15, 2010

[100514] Ryeowook's Fancafe Message Update

After the first performance...
Spring day’s energy is making a person really happy..
I’ve been thinking a lot after we safely finished the first performance of the 4th album.
I’m really a happy child.. Many people become happy with a song and talking to friends and relatives who I haven’t been able to contact..
I almost cried when I saw many fans cheering carrying our balloons
Actually if you debuted 4 years ago is that too long…^^ I still get nervous before going on the stage..
What if I make mistake trying to show good image.. Is that so^^~ I got nervous today so I couldn’t relax..
Let’s play more starting with our next performance^^!
Super Junior appearing on the radio as a group was great and helpful~
Cheer for us ~ Our E.L.F. who love us Thank you^^ ㅋㅋ~
It was first live singing One Fine Spring day..^^ I’ll be Ryeowook who grows as a singer~ (I was shaking like I had become a new singer..ㅠ)
I practiced a lot.. Thought about members..Miss mom and dad.. I was like that~~^^
I’m done monitoring and going to sleep now!!^^ !
Super Junior 4th album Fighting!!!
P.S. I’m not going to pull my hair back! ㅋㅋㅋ

Source: Ryeowook Fancafe
Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

No comments:

Post a Comment